The Changelog: 0.11.3
This release contains some big infrastructural changes (primarily the switch from the
Here's the full changelog for 0.11.3:
- ZeDB: a simple abstraction layer on top of IndexedDB. Packages and other sandbox code can create their own data stores and indexes (via the
databaseskey in configuration) and read, write and query that data quickly. This system is current primarily used for symbol indexing and code completion (see below).
- Complete rework of generic project indexing system, now storing symbol information in IndexedDB for faster retrieval (than the
/tagsfile in ctags format that it used to use).
- Support for full function signatures and icons in symbol list (
- Additional multi-cursor commands (
Cursor:Multiple:Add Above Skip Currentand
Cursor:Multiple:Add Below Skip Currentby thebishopgame)
- No longer crashes when an exception occurs
- Do not save window position for minimized windows (by nightwing)
- New matlab mode (by timothyrenner)
- Markdown: disable strip whitespace (by robru)
- Handlebars mode (by chenxsan)
Thanks to all who contributed!